Video in Print Brochure Products combine an ultra-thin LCD screen with a durable printed brochure. This combination of print and technology gives you the opportunity to deliver the right message to the right audience every time. When you open the brochure it starts your presentation automatically, or you can choose to have the recipient press a start button. Built-in speakers make the presentation crisp and loud enough for clarity. Multiple buttons can display critical information after the recipient has heard the initial presentation. The products include a micro USB port and USB cable, allowing you to upload your own personal information to personalize each presentation. How unique is that? Every brochure product includes:
- A full color durable cardstock binding
- Color LCD screen
- Built-in speakers
- Rechargeable lithium batteries
- USB port
- USB cable
- Up to eight programmable buttons for viewing (options include play, stop, volume, and channel buttons)
- Between 128 MB and 2 GB of memory, for a total playing time of up to 2 hours
Customizing Your Video in Print Brochure Products
Your LCD screen brochures are fully customizable with a variety of options:
- Screen Size: Available screen sizes include: 2.4”, 2.8”, 4.3”, 5”, 7” and 10.1”. There are also options for some touchscreen displays.
- Video Content: Your video content can be programmed to begin automatically when the Video Brochure Products is opened, or you can include multiple videos that can be accessed at the touch of a button. Your USB cable can operate to recharge the batteries or upload different content at a later time.
- Buttons: Choose up to eight buttons for your Video Brochure Products. Each brochure comes with three free buttons, with additional buttons available for 50 cents each. Buttons are customizable, with options available to control volume, channel changes, and start/stop/pause buttons.
- Brochure Size: Standard available sizes include: 2” x 3.5”, 6.88” x 5”, 5” x 5”, 8.26” x 5.7”, 8.27” x 11.69”. Your Video Brochure Products can also be customized to meet specific size requirements. Each brochure is surprisingly light, but durable.
- Memory: Memory options include: 128 MB (standard), 256 MB, 512 MB, 1 GB, or 2 GB. Some projects can be upgraded to 4 or 8 GB. 128 MB of memory equals approximately seven minutes of video.
How Will Video Brochure Products Benefit Your Customers?
Your Video Brochure Products looks like a slim booklet, but once your customers open it, they will experience a unique interactive video display. With options to choose relevant video content using custom media-mix integration, the video brochure enhances the customer experience and improves marketing response. Customizable button features allow the viewer to pause or stop the presentation, choose channels, cycle through menu options, and adjust the volume. Viewers have complete freedom to interact with video content, and you can update information and change the videos as needed. Your Video Brochure Products is fully rechargeable and the lithium battery will give the player long life on a single charge.