4.3-inch LCD Video Brochure with Magnetic Switch FVB43L
The 4.3” LCD video brochure is a hybrid of the two and is certainly an unconventional way to deliver your message. This brochure opens to reveal a high resolution LCD screen capable of playing up to five videos and even has speakers for audio.
- LCD screen: 4.3 inch
- Resolution: 480*272
- Build-in memory: 256mb
- Build-in battery: 500mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Support Format: MP4,3GP,AVI MOV,ANI,RMVB,MPG,ETC.
- Charging: By Micro USB Cable
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
The 4.3” video brochure is an amazing way to display your work in a video player form. Available in a white or black hard cover with a soft touch, this product has a number of uses: slideshows, wedding videos, digital file delivery, in-studio samples, portfolio, self promotion, promotional leave behind and so much more.
- Paper size: A5(210x148mm). Optional A4(297x210mm) or bespoke
- LCD screen size: 4.3″TFT LCD screen
- Display Area: 94mm*53mm
- Resolution: 480*272 pixels (16:9)
- Memory: built-in 256MB (optional 128MB-4GB)
- Interface: built-in mini-5 PIN, 2.0 USB port for uploading files and charging
- Speaker: built-in 8 OHM 2W speaker
- Video format: MP4,WMV,AVI,MPG,FLV,MOV,3GP,ASF,VOB,MPG2,VCD,DAT,MPG,RMVB,RM
- Switch: built-in magnetic switch. Video can be auto start on opening the card
- Control Buttons: On/Off, Play/Pause, Previous/Next or Volume up/down
- Boot logo: support a boot logo of the same pixels with the screen size.
- Power Supply: built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery 3.7V 500mAh. Lifespan 1.5-3 hours
- Accessories: micro USB cable
- G.W.: 0.25KG
Packaging & Delivery
- EPE bag and carton box. A5 is 50pcs per carton. A4 is 50pcs per carton. Carton box: 66*36*30.5cm
- Port: Shenzhen
- Lead Time: 5 days after payment
Control Button Options
The standard Video Brochure has a magnetic switch, so it can autoplay videos once unfolded. It can be with multi-button with specific functions like power on/off switch, play/pause, play/FF, pause/REW, forward, backward, volume up, volume down, rewind, fast forward, video selection, etc. Buttons can be placed below the screen or on the screen left/right side. It takes a maximum of 10 buttons.
|Screen Size||Display Area||Screen Ratio||Resolution|