DIY Light Sensor Control Sound Module Chip for Giftbox
When detect the light, the module will automatically play the music. With 0.5W speaker and 3.7V cell batteries, Funsuper sound module is ideal for DIY talking greeting card, music box, Christmas gift and other creative gifts.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Light sensor sound module, to make a speaking greeting card
an amazing present to your lover & friends & parents
Sometimes we may feel it is difficuilt to find a appropriate gift for the special person. But now you can use this light sensor sound module to DIY a music box or speaking card with your creativity and send it to him/her at the special day.It has 8mb memory with programmable design, just use your smart phone USB cable can update the music, thus you can modify various music to compatible with different person and occasions, so interesing and exciting.
Light sensor sound module for gift box
1. Material:Circuit board+battery+speaker+chip+leads+light sensor switch+insulating strip+double-face adhesive.
2. COB board size is 36mmx23mm.
3. Speaker:40mm diameter
4. Battery:3xAg10button batteries
5. With custom sound:0-60seconds(If you send sound file to us with mp3 or wave file format so that we could record sound into the chip of light sensor sound module).
6. Comply CE&ROSH
7. OEM or ODM will be welcomed
8. Double-face adhesive paper(When you tear off the paper and direct attach light sensor sound module to inside lid of gift box).
9. When you open gift box sound will play and close gift box sound stops.
10. Light sensor sound module is very suitable for gift box.
Shipment processing time:
Orders placed on working days or on holidays including weekends will be processed on the following 2 working days.
We do not process, ship or deliver orders on weekends or holidays.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
We offer DHL, UPS, EMS as default express.
Estimated shipping time is 5-15 business days.
Shipping cost is calculated at checkout.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
Your package may be assessed local taxes, duties, etc. upon arrival. The shipping firm that delivers the package may likewise impose additional brokerage fees or other surcharges as part of the customs and tax process. The recipient is responsible for paying all duties, taxes, fees, and international costs.