2.4, 2.8, 3.5, 4.3, 5.0, 7.0 and 10.1” Screen Options. The most popular screen sizes are the 4.3 and 7.0”. All 4.3″ LCD screens and above are now available with an HD option.
Depending on the device variant and your video files, the flash memory size is optional from 128MB, 256MB, 512MB, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB up to 16GB. 1.5-2 hours video playtime.
Multi-button with specific functions like power on/off, play/pause, play/FF, pause/REW, forward, backward, volume +/-, rewind, fast forward, video selection, etc.
Support all video formats like MP4, WMV, AVI, MPG, FLV, MOV, 3GP, ASF,VOB, MPG2, VCD, DAT, MPG, RMVB, RM,etc.Built-in mini-5 PIN, 2.0 USB port for uploading video files.
The run time of the standard 256MB memory card is approximately 12-15 minutes; however, this can be expanded to 8GB offering 2-3 hours run-time. Built-in 300-3500mAh battery capacity.
Brochures can be printed with 4 colors (CMYK) or Pantone (PMS) and gloss or matte lamination as standard. Printed material can be folded, varnished, perforated, or even die-cut into shapes to meet your requirements.
Why FunSuper Video Brochures?
- Self contained, video delivery system
- Uniquely portable and self powered
- High quality video display
- Large range of screen sizes
- Printed with your bespoke artwork
- Printed 4 colour and laminated
- Card and hard cover versions available
- Rechargeable battery
- Customized loading screen
- Built to meet your requirements
What are video brochures used for?
Standard video brochures are widely used for a variety of promotional marketing communications, typically when trying to impress a high-value prospect or customer. These include:
- Trade show collateral
- Press packs
- Sales force leave behinds
- Internal communications
- User guides
- Product Packaging
- Retail FSDUs
The run time of the standard 256MB memory card is approximately 12-15 minutes; however, this can be expanded to 8GB offering 2-3 hours run-time.
We also supply hard-backed video books and coffee table album style overs – these are used for heavyweight marketing communications such as brand guidelines, corporate accounts, investor relations and board-level marketing. These hard back editions are at the luxury end of the spectrum where a variety of specialist print effects are often used: emboss, deboss, hot-foiling and spot UV varnish to enhance the look and feel of the piece.
In order to ensure a high quality video brochure is delivered it is important to check artwork conforms to the following design requirements:
- Each carrier option is provided with a design template. This should be set-up as a layered file (5th colour) in your design program
- Ideally we would like to receive artwork as a high resolution print-ready .PDF with the design template switched off. We also accept .EPS, InDesign, illustrator and quark files with imbedded images and linked fonts
- Please ensure all images are a minimum of 300dpi
- Prior to outputting your .PDF please check that all RGB and special colours (not charged as extra) are converted to four colour process
- It is essential that a minimum bleed of 3mm is added to all template trim lines
- Don’t place important text or images within 3mm or trim or crease lines
- Button placement – ensure buttons are not placed within 1.5cm of the page extent, screen or other buttons
- Opening image. As the video loads a .jpeg can be shown to avoid a few seconds of white screen. This should be provided at the same resolution and aspect ratio as the screen requirement
- Upload artwork using our complimentary digital courier – Upload Artwork
- If you would like to take advantage of our free recycle and returns programme, please inset the following text on your carrier:
- FREEPOST – FUNSUPER
- 3F Building B, Xianshun Industrial Area
Xixiang Town, Bao’an District
How to Place an Order?
- Choose your color scheme, screen size, quantity, and more…
- Easy to download templates and How-to instructions make it easy…
- In < 72hrs., print and apply your decals, upload your video(s), and viola…
- If you’ve got 3-4 weeks, FunSuper delivers Video Brochures from scratch…