The innovative 7” HD video brochure with 3D video play effect is an amazing way to display your work in a video player form. Available in a white or black hard cover with a soft touch, this product has a number of uses: slideshows, wedding videos, digital file delivery, in-studio samples, portfolio, self promotion, promotional leave behind and so much more.
- Paper size: A5(210x148mm). Optional A4(297x210mm) or bespoke
- LCD screen size: 7.0″ TFT LCD screen
- Display Area: 152mm*85mm
- Resolution: Full HD 1024*600 pixels (16:9)
- Memory: built-in 256MB (optional 128MB-4GB)
- Interface: built-in mini-5 PIN, 2.0 USB port for uploading files and charging
- Speaker: built-in 8 OHM 2W speaker
- Video format: MP4,WMV,AVI,MPG,FLV,MOV,3GP,ASF,VOB,MPG2,VCD,DAT,MPG,RMVB,RM
- Switch: built-in magnetic switch. Video can be auto start on opening the card
- Control Buttons: On/Off, Play/Pause, Previous/Next or Volume up/down
- Boot logo: support a boot logo of the same pixels with the screen size.
- Power Supply: built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery 3.7V 1000mAh. Lifespan 1.5-3 hours
- Accessories: micro USB cable
- G.W.: 0.37KG
Packaging & Delivery
- EPE bag and carton box. A5 is 50pcs per carton. A4 is 50pcs per carton. Carton box: 66*36*30.5cm
- Port: Shenzhen
- Lead Time: 5 days after payment
Control Button Options
The standard Video Brochure has a magnetic switch, so it can autoplay videos once unfolded. It can be with multi-button with specific functions like power on/off switch, play/pause, play/FF, pause/REW, forward, backward, volume up, volume down, rewind, fast forward, video selection, etc. Buttons can be placed below the screen or on the screen left/right side. It takes a maximum of 10 buttons.
Here are some ideas of how to implement the video brochure for your business:
- Sales tool: Arm your staff with a video brochure to present to potential clients.
- Invitation: If you’re looking for a unconventional way to invite special guests to an event- the video brochure is sure to impress.
- Thank you: Show a special client how much you appreciate their business.
- Lobby Marketing Materials: Forget the old magazines! Stack your lobby with a few video brochures that inform and educate your guests.
- Product Launch: Utilize the video brochure to promote a new product on the market. A video will surely get your message across!
- Informational Brochure: Utilize the video capabilities of this brochure to inform people of safety policies, company regulations, emergency procedure, etc.
- Gifts: As opposed to a regular photography, take videos at a family gathering or vacation to create a dynamic gift that everyone will be able to appreciate forever.