7.0-inch LCD Video White Card A5 Landscape Matte Finish FVB7F
A video brochure is a hybrid of the two and is certainly an unconventional way to deliver your message. This brochure opens to reveal a high resolution LCD screen capable of playing up to five videos and even has speakers for audio.
- LCD screen: 7.0 inch
- Resolution: 1024*600
- Build-in memory: 256mb
- Build-in battery: 1200mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Support Format: MP4,3GP,AVI MOV,ANI,RMVB,MPG,ETC.
- Charging: By Mini USB or Micro USB
- White Paper Card, Optional Control Buttons
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The newest 7” HD video brochure is an amazing way to display your work in a video player form. Available in a white or black hard cover with a soft touch, this product has a number of uses: slideshows, wedding videos, digital file delivery, in-studio samples, portfolio, self promotion, promotional leave behind and so much more.
- Paper size: A5(210x148mm). Optional A4(297x210mm) or bespoke
- LCD screen size: 7.0″ TFT LCD screen
- Display Area: 152mm*85mm
- Resolution: Full HD 1024*600 pixels (16:9)
- Memory: built-in 256MB (optional 128MB-4GB)
- Interface: built-in mini-5 PIN, 2.0 USB port for uploading files and charging
- Speaker: built-in 8 OHM 2W speaker
- Video format: MP4,WMV,AVI,MPG,FLV,MOV,3GP,ASF,VOB,MPG2,VCD,DAT,MPG,RMVB,RM
- Switch: built-in magnetic switch. Video can be auto start on opening the card
- Control Buttons: On/Off, Play/Pause, Previous/Next or Volume up/down
- Boot logo: support a boot logo of the same pixels with the screen size.
- Power Supply: built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery 3.7V 1000mAh. Lifespan 1.5-3 hours
- Accessories: micro USB cable
- G.W.: 0.30KG
Packaging & Delivery
- EPE bag and carton box. A5 is 50pcs per carton. A4 is 50pcs per carton. Carton box: 66*36*30.5cm
- Port: Shenzhen
- Lead Time: 5 days after payment
Control Button Options
The standard Video Brochure has a magnetic switch, so it can autoplay videos once unfolded. It can be with multi-button with specific functions like power on/off switch, play/pause, play/FF, pause/REW, forward, backward, volume up, volume down, rewind, fast forward, video selection, etc. Buttons can be placed below the screen or on the screen left/right side. It takes a maximum of 10 buttons.
|Screen Size||Display Area||Screen Ratio||Resolution|