Capture Your Target Market With Video Brochure Printing
How do you engage new customers and explain product and service details? It’s easy. Expand your advertising presence with video brochures. As one of the most impactful yet low cost marketing tools, video brochures continue to be a great choice for both small businesses and large, established companies. They are easy to create, inexpensive to produce, and showcase your brand effectively.
With our quality online printing service and plenty of custom printing options, you will be able to create the perfect promotional video brochure. All of our video brochures are printed on high quality paper and cardstock with optional matte or glossy coating. You can print video brochures tomorrow with our fast turnaround, and with their low cost, your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Customizable Video Business Card 96*55*9mm, 2.4” TFT LCD color screen 320 x 240 pixels, 128Mb flash memory, 450mAh lithium battery, 1 x mini USB port, magnetic switch, CMYK printing, matte/glossy lamination. Small Order is Welcome!
● Card size: 96*55*9mm or bespoke
● LCD screen: 2.4″ TFT LCD screen
● Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels (16:9)
● Memory: built-in 128MB (optional 128MB-4GB)
● Interface: built-in mini-5 PIN, 2.0 USB port for uploading files and charging
● Speaker: built-in 8 OHM 2W speaker
● Video format: MP4,WMV,AVI,MPG,FLV,MOV,3GP,ASF,VOB,MPG2,VCD,DAT,MPG,RMVB,RM
● Switch: built-in magnetic switch. Video can be auto start on opening the card
● Buttons: On/Off, Play/Pause, Previous/Next or Volume up/down
● Boot logo: support a boot logo of the same pixels with the screen size.
● Battery: built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery 3.7V 450mAh. Lifespan 1.5-3 hours
● Accessories: USB cable
● G.W.: 0.12KG
Video Brochure Marketing Tips
For effective video brochures, here are some tips that you need to know before printing your video brochures.
- Brochure folds are the most distinctive features of brochures. Take full advantage of these folds by incorporating them into your design.
- Limit the use of font types. Usually, two or three different fonts are enough—one for the title, one for the headers, and one for the body.
- Know your paper stock and coating. Consider using thicker paper for added durability. Use matte and glossy coating for added pizzazz.
- Always check for spelling and grammar errors in your content. Use simple statements to get your point across.
- Use high resolution photos. Never cut corners when designing your brochures. That first impression is important.