Paying with Paypal
Pay with PayPal. Easy. Safe. Fast. Yes, it is that easy:
Making a payment with two mouse clicks. No entering of bank or card details required. The only thing you need to do is set up a PayPal account. During checkout, select the “PayPal” option. As soon as you’ve submitted your order you will be directed to PayPal’s secure payment site. Log in to your PayPal account. If you don’t have a PayPal account, select “Open a PayPal account” and follow the instructions. A few seconds later, we will receive your payment, and your order will be shipped. PayPal keeps your bank and credit card details private from sellers. Moreover, using PayPal to pay for your online shopping will not incur any fee.
• Easy | Making a payment requires two mouse clicks only.
• Safe | PayPal keeps your bank and credit card details private from sellers. You pay online without entering sensitive financial information. It doesn’t get any safer than this.
• Swift | Payment authorization only takes a few seconds.
We get where you’re coming from.
We are available in more than 200 markets and 26 currencies. Spend safely over borders and language barriers. We’re here for you, wherever you are.
At the moment we can’t offer PayPal in the following countries:
Argentina, Brazil, Indonesia, India, Japan, Mexico and Thailand.
Our PayPal Account: email@example.com
Paying with Western Union
Pay via Western Union online or at a WU location.
Send money online via http://www.westernunion.com/us/send-money/send-money-online.page? Or go to a local participating Western Union location. http://local.westernunion.com/locator/
Our Western Union information is:
1. First Name: Shijie
2. Last Name: Zhang
3.Address: Jianan 1st Road. Zip:518000
After you send the payment, we will ask for:
• Money Transfer Control NO.(MTCN):
• First name :
• Last name :
• Money Amount:
• Type of currency:
• Country :
Transfer Time: 5 – 10 Minutes
Paying with Alipay
If you want to pay in Chinese (CNY/RMB) currency using Alipay, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Alipay account.
- If the remaining balance is sufficient, you can use the remaining balance in your Alipay account to pay.
- If you do not have enough balance in your Alipay account, you can choose to pay through online banking. As shown in the picture, you first choose a bank where you want to pay the order from.
- After you choose the bank and click “Next”, Alipay will redirect you to your online banking. There you need to enter your card number, verification code and password to confirm the payment.
Paying with WeChat Pay
WeChat is China’s top social media platform with over 963 million monthly active users, 600 million of which have activated WeChat Pay. This is a payment feature integrated into the WeChat app, which makes it possible for users to complete payment quickly with smartphones without leaving the platform.
Download the WeChat App, open WeChat Wallet to add a China-based bank card, and use can now use WeChat Pay to make purchases by scanning QR codes or receive money from friends through the app. Anyone with a China-based bank account, mainly Chinese nationals living in Singapore or Chinese tourists. Please open “Telecom Payment” with WeChat “Scan QR Code.
Paying via Bank Transfer (BACS)
On receipt of your order, we will send you an invoice and reserve the ordered items for 20 days for you. The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If you are paying in this way, please write your your name and order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment.
- Please note that any bank transfer charges incurred in respect of your order will be added to your balance.
- If we do not receive your payment within 20 days, your order will be cancelled automatically.
- Make sure you select the option “EU Transfer” to avoid extra charges by your bank. Your order will be dispatched as soon as payment has been received.